CTTF

Canadian Trappers Talk Forum

All content posted is the sole property of the forum member who made the post. Such content shall not be reproduced in anyway without written consent from the individual member who made the post. Any act to do so will be considered copyright infringement.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:41 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:16 pm 

Province/State: sylacauga Alabama
City/Town: Alabama
Organization Membership: Missouri trappers association life memeber trapboard.com site admin Trapperman archive member memeber of the nebraska outdoors site and iowas and new york trappers forums As well as missouri trappers forums
This trap is being sent to be certified for use in canada.

Well what can i say about it. It was a awesome Rondy for the release as that was one of the best showings the MTA has had in a very long time.

The trap was well received and a lot of traps went out the door. RD was working the table along with Jason and jessica the traps manufactuers. Along with RD's son steve. They had a great crew on hand and when i finally arrived after driving 20 hrs i was shocked to see them working there tails off.

I am so pleased that it has finally come to its beginning in the trapping world and i am sure with RD, Jason and Jessica working to make it the best trap it can be for the trappers out there. That it will be a major success for them and me and all the kids/older trappers. Here are some of the pics from our meeting and days at the rondy along with some video of me in the trap setting competitions. Dont laugh to hard. And the 220 that snaped shut on my hand did hurt. LOL!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:09 pm 
Trapper
Trapper

Province/State: Manitoba
City/Town: Ashern
Organization Membership: The Fur Trapper
Trapperman
CNTA
American Trap Talk
London Lure Co.
Glad it worked out good! MTA as in Manitoba Trapper's Assoc. or Minnesota.

-Kyle McCosh (WorldWideOutdoors)